The CurePity campaign asks the public to reject pity and take action. How can you get involved and become part of the cure? There are many ways! Below are just a few ideas to get you started.
- Add a CurePity Cover Photo or Profile Picture: Choose a powerful image from the CurePity Toolkit to use as your Facebook cover photo or profile picture.
- “Donate” Your Status: I pledge to CurePity and take action to improve the lives and health of children who have disabilities. http://curepity.org
- Like and Share Our Posts: Like Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare on Facebook so that you can learn the latest about the campaign and share our inspiring posts with your friends and family.
- Add a CurePity Profile Picture: Choose a powerful image from the CurePity Toolkit to use as your profile picture.
- “Donate” Tweets: I pledged to #CurePity for children who have disabilities. Will you? http://curepity.org via @GilletteChildrn
- Retweet Our Tweets: Follow @GilletteChildrn on Twitter so that you can learn the latest about the campaign and retweet our inspiring messages.
Share the Pledge on Your Blog
- Write About CurePity: Find inspiration under Why CurePity? to develop a blog post about the campaign. What inspired you to get involved? How do you plan to take action to improve the lives and health of children who have disabilities?
- Add a Blog Badge or Logo: Choose a powerful blog badge, image or logo from the CurePity Toolkit to add to your blog.
- View our powerful pin gallery in our CurePity toolkit and share the CurePity message among your Pinterest followers.
Share the Pledge via Email
- Write an email to your friends and family, explaining what CurePity means to you and inviting them take the pledge. Or you can cut and paste the message below:
Dear [Insert Name],
Please join me in taking the CurePity pledge! CurePity is a campaign championed by Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare—the nation’s first hospital for children who have disabilities.
The message is simple: Children who have disabilities don’t need pity. They need hope, expert medical care and a world that give them a chance.
When you take the pledge you promise to reject pity and take action to improve the lives and health of children who have disabilities. Can you join me in supporting this important message?
Visit CurePity.org today to become part of the cure!
Get Your Company Involved
- Encourage Partnership: Talk to your organization’s leadership team about becoming a CurePity corporate partner.
- Share the Pledge: Ask about sharing the pledge with your coworkers and customers in your company newsletter or through your company’s social media channels.